Romanticide Romanticide

dear johnathan-wrathborne,
i love the romanticide videos alot.is there a way to kickstart an entire seasons worth of it?id be willing to drop a donation in order to see it play out into a whole season.

johnathan-wrathborne responds:

Have to start everything over now that I got my screenwriting formula down.

Its in the pipelines but until I have that first script solid I wont be animating anything. Gonna be a while.

The Scarlet Steels Pilot The Scarlet Steels Pilot

sailor moon re realease?HA i laugh in their face cause this shit deserves to be on cartoon network!5 stars all the way!well done!

BUDDY BUDDY

kinda brings me back to my tom and jerry days.:)

BEEBOG responds:

They were some magical days. Glad I could taker you back there.

A Lick to the Past A Lick to the Past

the only thing that comes to mind is the creator must have been on an lsd trip when he or she made this....crazy as hell. o.o

MAD BEN MAD BEN

damn this one came right out of left feild for epicness.im used to seeing bizzare things from sexual-lobster,but this was actually epically funny.kudos to the creator for thinking outside the bizzare box and making something epic.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

Starbarians - Episode 2 Starbarians - Episode 2

hahah killgar eating drumsticks while gettin laid.over the top hillarity right there.hes starting to become my fav character.

Vertical Seafood Taco Vertical Seafood Taco

that was surprisingly funny,but ten again the manwhore was to be expected to reel in tha luls.x3 good work.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks

Kirby's Glorious Day Kirby's Glorious Day

that was kinda effed up but funny as hell when i heard donky kongs voice.lolol

Zelda Link's Call of Duty Zelda Link's Call of Duty

oh man when i fall out my chair loling you know its good. dude you gtta make a remake of link being in halo.that wold be so funny with sgt jhonson and cheif pointing a gun at navi.

SM Interviews 1 SM Interviews 1

lol damn.that surprised me.