Emotional Music - Unattainable Love Emotional Music - Unattainable Love

scouting music for a project and came across this.love it. can i use it if your names in the creds?message me.

SteveSyz responds:

Hi! You can definitely use it for your project, all I ask is to be credited! Let me know when the project is up, I'm excited to see it in action.

Best,
Steve

Stand Still (Original) Stand Still (Original)

hey javi,was stopping in to check the mail when i saw a new title.yet again a masterpiece man.tell ya what man imma tell some people i know about ya,cause i feel your talents should be spread. :D

Jabicho responds:

Hi pala! Thanks so much! man, it really means a lot, can't thank you enough :D

One Sided Game One Sided Game

download worthy.nuff said.

News theme (30 sec) News theme (30 sec)

this a great tune.i would like to use it on a twitch tv livecast that i do news reports on.im not famous yet but i hope that i can use this and give credit to the aurthur.^_^

Heroic Deeds Heroic Deeds

very good tune,but lacking in buildup.might i suggest making a dark themed start up and then build it up?

Legacy of Nira Audition. Legacy of Nira Audition.

to correct him its a animated show i plan to release when i can find the talent for it.though theres been several setbacks to the project.ive yet to find the bulk of the ground work such as a full voice acting crew.thats the hardest part.if anyone is intrested in this however please email me palagriz@gmail.com. signed,
the legacy of nira project owner,anthony 'palagriz'bruney

greyhawk241 responds:

This^

C.Yui - Ed2 Requiem C.Yui - Ed2 Requiem

-joking-sounds like ya tuned into the weather channel no?:p but kidding aside good work javi.intresting change of pace compared to your piano tunes.its nice. ^.^ anyhoo javi jus letting ya know my compy is dead again but im tryin to get a new one while making another episode on my project.as always javi,good work.stop by my writing page sometime to see how its updated.:puntill i get a new compy ill see ya round k?

Jabicho responds:

Hey Pala! lol, thanks man!
Ouch, hope you can get a new PC and a new episode. I'll be more than happy to check out your writing page! Thanks for checking it out!

Prelude Prelude

i love your jazz music but this is an awsome way to branch out.near the end it had a climatic build which kinda had me feeling there was going to be more to it but had one of those aw shucks moments at the end.though im not sure if it was intentional you still have a knack for creating intresting and epic tunes.

Basset-Hound responds:

Hey Thanks! Yeah it is a really short tune, I created and recorded it in less then an hour as a test for my new keyboard. I´ll continue to make film music as well as jazz and blues. :) Thanks for the support!

Towards Destiny (Full) Towards Destiny (Full)

Truly a work of art.Each key and line were in harmony as if a natural poet wrote a copy of Macbeth.Its as if Destiny itself cries to a band of heroes to undergo a quest that may cause them to never return.The intense buildup shows the true dramatic spirit of putting it on the line for the sake of others.I write this review with no suggestions.This track just didn't blow my mind,it blew my soul into having true passion for classical music all over again.This is why classical music lives on with such bravado artists like you.this song deserves its due,and with your permission id be more then happy to ad it to my reference list for my project.if there were 10 stars,id vote for a 30.thank yo good sir for allowing a humble listener weep at such beauty. 5/5 and 5/5 on the ratings board.-standing ovation with hundreds of fans in an auditorium.-

Farewell Salute Farewell Salute

loved it.it was a good tune,though i kinda felt like it should be extended somewhat.