Romanticide Romanticide

dear johnathan-wrathborne,
i love the romanticide videos alot.is there a way to kickstart an entire seasons worth of it?id be willing to drop a donation in order to see it play out into a whole season.

johnathan-wrathborne responds:

Have to start everything over now that I got my screenwriting formula down.

Its in the pipelines but until I have that first script solid I wont be animating anything. Gonna be a while.

The Scarlet Steels Pilot The Scarlet Steels Pilot

sailor moon re realease?HA i laugh in their face cause this shit deserves to be on cartoon network!5 stars all the way!well done!

BUDDY BUDDY

kinda brings me back to my tom and jerry days.:)

BEEBOG responds:

They were some magical days. Glad I could taker you back there.

Blend Justin Bieber Blend Justin Bieber

sadly i have no constructive words to say here.my only take on this is that this was clearly a joecartoon ripoff.come up with your own ideas next time.or at least try to improve upon ideas already used from material you take.

Breeding Season Alpha 4.2 Breeding Season Alpha 4.2

you've got potential,but there's an issue ya need to address.theres an animation issue which fails to show elves of any gender breeding with anything.i hope in the future you can fix this.

Guild Dungeons Guild Dungeons

to put my review in a nutshell:great game,its got potential,but lacks a few things that can help make it more entertaining.as far as the heroes go,they should be researched instead of hired.there can possibly be potential to call them generals while using certain buildings to hire random commanders with random traits and skills,bolstering a much more challenging game.and the more you use them the more their weakpoints get stronger by leveling up.example:a ranged unit whos weak in melee is thrusted into battle enough times to the point where her close range combat can be stronger.the resource gathering seems more like a chore then a resource gathering and should be implemented to where the set it and forget it idea can really dish out the resources.in all honesty i fell asleep because i couldnt build the fortress.that says something about the time consumption on the resources alone.yes i understand that dungeons yield loot but it needs a more balance to this game when your trying to build troops. lastly if you are unable to balance the resources,might i suggest having a realtime construction que?upn this give my final thought:this is a great game and if polished or if a sequal is made to fix the features of this current installment it can go a really long way to possibly being the next evony or next major facebook game.keep at it and try to learn a little coding.im sure ya will do fine in the future.^^

Emotional Music - Unattainable Love Emotional Music - Unattainable Love

scouting music for a project and came across this.love it. can i use it if your names in the creds?message me.

SteveSyz responds:

Hi! You can definitely use it for your project, all I ask is to be credited! Let me know when the project is up, I'm excited to see it in action.

Best,
Steve

Stand Still (Original) Stand Still (Original)

hey javi,was stopping in to check the mail when i saw a new title.yet again a masterpiece man.tell ya what man imma tell some people i know about ya,cause i feel your talents should be spread. :D

Jabicho responds:

Hi pala! Thanks so much! man, it really means a lot, can't thank you enough :D

One Sided Game One Sided Game

download worthy.nuff said.

Krystal Krystal

its an awsome pic.definately going to use it as my next computers background.the upper left corner and the end of krystals tail is a bit darker then expected.it needs just a small touch up of lighting.other then that i think it needs a bit of space filling.try having some of her space gear crumpled about while having her staff lying on the ground near said clothes.that should really help with krystals sexy alure in your work.aside from suggested ideas this is the mona lisa of krystal art.well done.